Trade secret...the best pizzas don't have red sauces...it is all about the olive oil-based sauces.
Nope.
Agree. Duane is wrong.
however, mushrooms are disgusting
Pepperoni & Olives... discussion over
there's a man who knows his pizza
For the record I do like white pizzas, pepperoni and olives, and this particular pie is outstanding.
If you made the crust, please send the recipe......
Will do. Easy too.
Looks tasty! Pizza throwdown sometime? I make a tasty pizza (although I haven't made any pizza in 6 months because I don't have a kitchen)
Definitely. I love making pizza in the summer.
Summer projects in Eau Claire once we move and get settled: Grilled pizza. Like, on the grill. Fascinating, eh?
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Trade secret...the best pizzas don't have red sauces...it is all about the olive oil-based sauces.
Nope.
Agree. Duane is wrong.
however, mushrooms are disgusting
Nope.
Pepperoni & Olives... discussion over
there's a man who knows his pizza
For the record I do like white pizzas, pepperoni and olives, and this particular pie is outstanding.
If you made the crust, please send the recipe......
Will do. Easy too.
Looks tasty! Pizza throwdown sometime? I make a tasty pizza (although I haven't made any pizza in 6 months because I don't have a kitchen)
Definitely. I love making pizza in the summer.
Summer projects in Eau Claire once we move and get settled: Grilled pizza. Like, on the grill. Fascinating, eh?
Post a Comment