Wednesday, July 22, 2009
This evening at the Malt House
Duane was crabby after a couple of Ambergeddons at Madison's (it was a work thing, normally we wouldn't set foot in there) and we walked out of Restaurant Muramoto (the waitress made fun of Duane's Charlie Daniels t-shirt) SO we ended up at the Malthouse. They still have Dancing Man Wheat on top, which Duane loves. I find it to be a little boozy for a wheat, which is probably why Duane likes it. I had the Ayinger Brau Weiss, still a summer fav for me. Luckily one of our favorite pizza places delivers to the Malthouse, so we had some awesome cheesebread and pizza for dinner. Duane had another fav, Ale Asylum Big Slick Stout while I tried out the Petrus Dubble. The Petrus is not quite as good as the Atomium, but still pretty tasty. I really need to start going to the gym.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This looks yellow and watery. Coors light?
That seems kind of like an insult.......
just kidding.
Also, Charlie D says the South's Gonna Do it Again!
Duane was crabby?
Post a Comment