Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Glarus Brewery


Posted by ShoZu

6 comments:

Barry said...

Great minds must think alike. We were there from 3-4 yesterday. We debated a Troll stop on the way back, but ate at the Glarner Stube instead.

Carey said...

Ok that is creepy because we were there from 3-4 on Saturday and there on Sunday from about 3-3:30 (don't ask). Strange that we didn't run into each other. We also ate at the Glarner Stube on Saturday! Great minds think alike oh and skip the Troll.

Barry said...

Too bad. Sometimes the Troll has some good offerings...not so much, huh?

피터 said...

I'm back from my interview at nyu. It went really well.

Tomorrow off to Cincy, then China on Wednesday.

milwaukeeclassic said...

Have 12x Tsingtao's for me...fuck the Grumpy Troll...fucking shit beer and extra shit food. That Norwegian Wit was worse than Leinie's Sunset Wheat (which I had on the plane today and tasted like orange juice + sprite + skittles.

Carey said...

Duane had a couple of good beers at the Troll, so I wouldn't say everything they have is terrible.

Yeah Pete!!