Monday, March 29, 2010

Bourbon County Shout Out


08' is drinkin like a mean little little bourbon laden chocolate cake

Even with over a year and half on this beer, the bourbon greets you front and center and socks you right in the chest with an immediate wave of heat. Hoo-rah.

9 comments:

Chris Ferguson said...

Ahhhh, cellaring. Something that I don't possess the self control to achieve.

milwaukeeclassic said...

do you want me to hold some of your Backwoods Bastards hostage?

Barry said...

you'd better!

Barry said...

chris'll drink them might quick....

Chris Ferguson said...

No, I don't! Bring them all!

In a related note, is anyone else becoming concerned about the quantity of available bourbon barrels in the world? I'm curious whether they will eventually become more valuable in their second beer life than their first bourbon life.

Barry said...

yeah, I still find these beers to be ht or miss, though. Some are so smooth and enjoyable...others, bourboncraptacular.

On a related note, do you want me to get these from Duane?

Two, golf Sunday?

Barry said...

or....sunny Monday?

Chris Ferguson said...

Duane is actually going to come up Friday I think (not to late for you to blow off your concert and come up early!)

And yes, I want to golf while you're here. Monday I would really like to watch Opening Day baseball, but we could golf in the A.M. perhaps?

Barry said...

Yes, yes we can