translation 1 (from Babylon):prefer yesterday Sylvester Stallone head in Shinchon, I met a friend. I'm glad we opened wash her off to the left. Well!
translation 2 (from google translate):Yesterday I met a friend in the head was the preferred Shinchon tael. We masiteoyo ppeutteubeoreul. Ok!
tranlation 3: from babelfishHead preference [thayl] met the friend yesterday from the new village. Us [ppu] [ttu] [pe] E [siss] [e]. Is good!
I'm guessing that there is Korean "html" tags in there, but I'm not sure :)
Priceless. The problem is I Hangul-ized "Morrison Hotel" and "Budvar". (And there is no one-one map from the roman alphabet to hangul.)In English: Yesterday I met a friend at the Morrison Hotel in Sinchon. We drank Budvar. Great!
I'm still curious how Sylvester Stallone got into the picture.
(After correcting a spelling mistake) I got this from Google:Yesterday I met a friend in the head was the preferred Shinchon tael. We drank ppeutteubeoreul. Ok!I did watch a little Rocky 3 this morning (seriously) - perhaps babylon has become intelligent.
I'm more interested in hearing about how you open washed her off to the left. Well!, indeed.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
translation 1 (from Babylon):
prefer yesterday Sylvester Stallone head in Shinchon, I met a friend. I'm glad we opened wash her off to the left. Well!
translation 2 (from google translate):
Yesterday I met a friend in the head was the preferred Shinchon tael. We masiteoyo ppeutteubeoreul. Ok!
tranlation 3: from babelfish
Head preference [thayl] met the friend yesterday from the new village. Us [ppu] [ttu] [pe] E [siss] [e]. Is good!
I'm guessing that there is Korean "html" tags in there, but I'm not sure :)
Priceless. The problem is I Hangul-ized "Morrison Hotel" and "Budvar". (And there is no one-one map from the roman alphabet to hangul.)
In English: Yesterday I met a friend at the Morrison Hotel in Sinchon. We drank Budvar. Great!
I'm still curious how Sylvester Stallone got into the picture.
(After correcting a spelling mistake) I got this from Google:
Yesterday I met a friend in the head was the preferred Shinchon tael. We drank ppeutteubeoreul. Ok!
I did watch a little Rocky 3 this morning (seriously) - perhaps babylon has become intelligent.
I'm more interested in hearing about how you open washed her off to the left. Well!, indeed.
Post a Comment