Thursday, March 4, 2010

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday

3 Floyds, The Livery, Founder's , Bell's, New Holland, Arcadia, and Dark Horse in 3 days.  If you want anything from one of these breweries, let me know.  Know that Duane will probably leave you all a few drunk voicemails calling you punks or telling you to suck it.  I have no control over this.  :)

We wish you all could be on the trip with us, it would be WAY more fun with you.

5 comments:

Chris Ferguson said...

Wish I could have come on this...sounds awesome. Pencil me in for next year if it happens again.

I think there are some crazy new New Hollands coming out - let me know how they are.

edit: Here's the link: El Mole Ocho and beehive sound good to me

http://beernews.org/2010/03/new-holland-beerhive-el-mole-ocho-and-others-to-arrive-in-2010/

Barry said...

I'm banking on an "Eat a Dick" text or voicemail. Come on sweet, predictable Duane!

milwaukeeclassic said...

Barry eats enough dick without my encouragement...

Barry said...

ah, sweet reliablility

milwaukeeclassic said...

Sorry Chris both of those beers haven't been released yet! :(