little slumping - too much Irish stuff for st paddys ... Can't blame
them but disappointing. Having a Nectar Ales IPA - orange +
grapefruit explosion. Come on grapefruit! Waiting on some crabcakes
and contemplating my next beer choice - may have to go bottle on this
one
Sent from my iPhone
4 comments:
Nugget nectar draft ... I still contend that HopSlam is WAY better.
Next up: Brooklyn backbreaker cask conditioned, then back to work and conference sessions
Brooklyn brewing = 0 for however-many I've tried. Coming back for a dinner of mussels and either Belgians or stouts... Any votes?
Also,
Go ODU!
Nugget Nectar is so totally different from HopSlam; different styles, different alcohol content, etc. In their given styles, both are very good. Unfortunately, Nugget Nectar gets bashed because 1) it gets compared to big IPA's like HopSlam (which it isn't, it's an Amber) and 2) because it's not big, high alcohol hop bomb. I think it's a very well crafted, damn tasty beer. So much so, I'm going to go drink one now!
P.S. Go stout
P.S I also like Nectar IPA....it's tasty
Post a Comment