It does a number on the glass when you take a drink. Smells faintly of chocolate and not much else. The carbonation is there finally. If you have one, drink it. Or let it sit, I am sure it will improve.
It's oily, dark, bitter, stouty and awesome in one sip. From my record this particular brew clocks in at 10% ABV. I wish it was this good during brewfest, but we must sometimes wait for good homebrew. Someone else drink one, I am excited and want a second opinion. This is about eight months old in the making. I have four more bombers that will age.
In my opinion, A+.
7 comments:
What does the cap say for this one?
I'll put one in the fridge and have it tomorrow.
Also, don't look at the Reds' score for tonight. You'll cry.
Should say Full Term Stout, or FTS on the cap.
Reds today: They just might win 22-1 tomorrow.
America!!!!!!! fuck yeah!!!!!! Coming again, to save the mother fucking day yeah!!!!!!
Just opened a Sposborth "Red".... not so good.
Sadly, it seems I didn't end up with any of these. I got 2 odds and ends but no full term. D'oh.
Also, what is the one that says DDH?
Pete, less cryptic homebrew caps would make life easier :)
Post a Comment