Monday, July 6, 2009

AVery Hoppy Beer

Post? i got your post right here. avery maharaja @ zenos

It was yeasty and gross. They gave me a good one later and it was fine. This was my first beer since beerfest and I am buzzing.

It was fine. Very hoppy. Didn't taste particularly strong, but then again.... did I mention the buzzing?

6 comments:

피터 said...

Question: Why no comments?

Question: Shins: good or not good?

Chris Ferguson said...

That is not one of my favorite Avery's. I think it may be more remarkable that you got a good one than a gross one.

milwaukeeclassic said...

Avery = foulness.

Shins = mediocrity

Barry said...

Maharaja is grossly overrated

The Shins are fairly good

Barry said...

Addendum: First beer since Beerfest? Not sure whether to admire or pity you.

Chris Ferguson said...

Pity is the emotion you're searching for Barry. Pity.