Tyranena Dirty Old Man Imperial Rye Porter (aged in Rye whiskey barrels). The name says it all with this beer. Can definately taste the whiskey, although I don't really taste a lot of Rye flavor. It was good, but not as good as some of the other Tyranena gone wild varieties. 3.9/5
4 comments:
Welcome back Chris! Keep drinking and working hard. The draft will be great!
I bought a 4 pack of this today. I very much liked it on tap....ratings to come.
Incidentally, I froze one of these and it still tasted great after the big thaw.
Barry, what was the overall effect of freezing your beers. I'm wondering if the carbonation was affected?
Happily, most of the beers have been unaffected. I have some bombers to sample yet, but overall I was lucky.
The Extra Dirty Old Man that they have at the brewery is much better. It is only the bourbon barrel part where as the production beer was a blend of aged and non-aged.
Post a Comment