Also it's good. Not as hop-tastic as the Prima, but not lacking in the least. There is more flavor toward the finish than the Prima.
Maybe PA beers are better than I gave them credit. At the next beer festival I propose a Commonwealth/Hoosier/Sconnie friendly. Maybe the Buckeye State can represent as a sort of honorary.
Lastly, the Sunshine and the Prima have differing heads. The Prima's is more like an IPA's head while the Sunshine more like a nitrous head. And both release excellent carbonation after a good swirl.
So far I'm two for two.
5 comments:
I think my sunshine was skunked...it tasted like a Heinekin that's been in the fridge for an indeterminate amount of time.
Also, I'm pretty sure Wisconsin would brutally dominate your proposed contest (although I had a solid 3 Floyd's today that might help the Indy cause)
California smokes all states with respect to beer. And comparing a pilsner to wine is pretty gay.
Comparing California to anything is also gay.
Zing!
rate your damn beers!
Post a Comment