Saturday, November 8, 2008

Harvest Time


Founder's Harvest Ale is odd. It's hefeweizen-esque with some really sweet flavors, like fresh squeezed oranges and lemons. The fresh hop beers are a different beast, as the hops have a different flavor quality. It's not nearly as good as I remember, in fact, it's a bit sour as well.
There was an odd fizz upon opening the bottle, so maybe this one's not a bit off. I'll re-rete if necessary, but for now......

C+

3 comments:

Chris Ferguson said...

This wasn't my favorite of the Fresh Hops either. I think I liked it better than you, but not nearly as much as some of the others.

I narrowly missed out on the Great Divide version the other day. The guy in front of me bought the last two in the store. D'oh !@%*!#

Barry said...

I really want to try that one too!

피터 said...

I like the redhead in Six Feet Under.