Laughing Dog The Dogfather Imperial Stout - I could not pass this bomber up at the store. It was too perfect. Usually, when purchasing a beer purely on the label, this ends up being a bad decision. Not so in this case. Aroma of huge toasted malts and a little bit of the hops. It looks awesome in the glass with a nice tan head. This beer is silky smoooth and tastes of bitter chocolate, caramel and all good things malt. My good stout streak continues!A
PS: Note the priceless fake bullet holes on the label.
3 comments:
Let me pose a question: When was the last time any of you bloggers drank a beer out of the bottle?
For me, I think it's been about three months. (Canned beer at a tailgate doesn't count.)
I drank a bunch of Two Hearteds out of the bottle at a bar a couple weeks ago, and it felt weird. I have to be out of the house to do it now. We're total snobs aren't we?
Yes.
Post a Comment