Thursday, November 20, 2008

There Will Be Beer

I am having a Jolly Roger Imperial Stout in honor of Hershey. Due to its awesome alcohol content and awesome flavor he is smiling down from doggy heaven. Duane I bought you a third bottle. (I might buy one for you every time I have one, which I have done so far.)

Also what are the chances we could get together on Tuesday night in Chicago? We could rent a hotel room by the bar where Duane went a few weeks ago, or anywhere. Chris and I are going on Wednesday for the Steepwater cd release show and this would give us a fun day of sightseeing.

I would bring many homebrews.

I made an IPA last week. My racking tube is in pieces. when I fix it, I will dry hop and rack to the secondary.

My very long week of work is finishing. Thank god. Now I can get to the important business of beer blogging.

Also I had a fresh hop beer that I actually liked. This might mean it is very good, since I haven't liked them so far. Weyerbacher hit an AB with their fresh hop.

Boo to the existence of NFL network. They have taken away my favorite game of the year: Bengals v Steelers.

2 comments:

Chris Ferguson said...

You should be glad you missed that game. We're horrible. And Marvin Lewis is an idiot. Fourth and goal with 6 minutes left, down 13 he kicks a field goal, apparently thinking it was reasonable that we would get the ball back 2 more times (we didn't even get it back 1 more time). Even if we'd gone for it and not gotten it, we'd still only need 2 possessions, so it was a totally useless field goal. I wish we could disband the team and start over with an expansion draft, and possibly Bill Cower coaching.

Barry said...

Steepwater vs. Madison, a losing battle.