What's better than BORIS fresh? Old BORIS is the correct answer. This is the first one I've cracked since I brought home a case of bombers from Bloomington. How long ago was that? Anyway, this one is holding up quite well. I like being able to drink this at cellar temperature.I hear rumors that a Barrel-aged BORIS is coming out soon. Eyes peeled, Chris and Pete.
4 comments:
I've had a bottle of this since Beerfest last summer, and I still haven't tried it. Weak!
I love BORIS.
Word on the street is that they are releasing a Barrel Aged BORIS in a couple of weeks. I'm setting up a DLD trade for it hopefully.
I've been looking for it. There hasn't even been any regular BORIS lately...in fact, there's been a clearance on some of the lamer flavors, so I'm worried they aren't going to carry the brand here anymore.
Post a Comment