
Did I buy this beer because it had a plastic goat on a string attached to it? If you have to ask that question, we don't know each other as well as I'd assumed. What will I do with said goat? Ahhh... well, that's actually a good question that I'm just now realizing has no good answer. Oh well, on to the beer!
I think this is my favorite of the German styles. This particular one has some sweet and fruity dark Belgian qualities and also a very smokey aftertaste that compliments it well. This was also a good pairing with the RJ Rocker ... maybe this is the origin of the american strong style?
Verdict:
A/A-
3 comments:
Chris, you are the hack advertising exec's dream.
I agree that the Celebrator is most excellent. You should also seek out some other good German beers, like Aventinus or Vitus. I think you will probably like Weizenbocks too.
We could use some German beer reviews.
Post a Comment