Booooooooooooooooo!!!!
I hope you get sunburned :)
You better be here for the draft!
Sorry guys, I'm stealing him away to Delaware. If it makes you feel better, he's probably going to be working on his paper the whole time.
I repeat, he better be here for the draft!
I expect a report from Dogfish Head.
Really, the only question is how we're going to get home from Dogfish Head to report. This may be a lunch destination, followed by many hours of playing Wack-a-Mole at the boardwalk to sober up.
Stay away from poopy Raison Detre, or whatever that shit is.
I will be there for the draft. I'm thinking Steve Smith and Brandon Marshall 1-2 so I get off to a good start the first couple of weeks.
I always look forward to laughing at your draft approach :)
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Booooooooooooooooo!!!!
I hope you get sunburned :)
You better be here for the draft!
Sorry guys, I'm stealing him away to Delaware. If it makes you feel better, he's probably going to be working on his paper the whole time.
I repeat, he better be here for the draft!
I expect a report from Dogfish Head.
Really, the only question is how we're going to get home from Dogfish Head to report. This may be a lunch destination, followed by many hours of playing Wack-a-Mole at the boardwalk to sober up.
Stay away from poopy Raison Detre, or whatever that shit is.
I will be there for the draft.
I'm thinking Steve Smith and Brandon Marshall 1-2 so I get off to a good start the first couple of weeks.
I always look forward to laughing at your draft approach :)
Post a Comment