Depends on who Favre is playing for. If he is playing for the Bears or the Vikings, then fuck Favre because he is a worthless crybaby traitor. If he is playing at all he is still a worthless crybaby. Even if he isn't playing he is still a worthless crybaby. I think he is off his meds now.
I think two things: 1) 6th round is too high for AR, whether he's starting or not.
2) Wouldn't it be better not to get in that situation in the first place? Every year you say, "oh, I'm not going to wait so long to get a quarterback, blah blah blah," and then you end up with like 18 receivers and THEN start thinking about QBs. Last year, you did pretty good, I'll give you that, but I think it was a fluke. Resist! Team Southdowns is counting on you!
3 comments:
Depends on who Favre is playing for. If he is playing for the Bears or the Vikings, then fuck Favre because he is a worthless crybaby traitor. If he is playing at all he is still a worthless crybaby. Even if he isn't playing he is still a worthless crybaby. I think he is off his meds now.
I think two things:
1) 6th round is too high for AR, whether he's starting or not.
2) Wouldn't it be better not to get in that situation in the first place? Every year you say, "oh, I'm not going to wait so long to get a quarterback, blah blah blah," and then you end up with like 18 receivers and THEN start thinking about QBs. Last year, you did pretty good, I'll give you that, but I think it was a fluke. Resist! Team Southdowns is counting on you!
Chris will take both
Post a Comment