Had a great time on the recent midwest swing through Bloomington, Chicago and Cincinnati. I can't remember everything we (me and Chris and Katie) had, but here are a few:
Alpha King at the Double Door: Excellent beer for a bar
Sposborth Coffee 2 and Sposborth Grand Cru (former was better)
Stone Yellow Snow (pretty good; not worth the price tag)
Bloomington Brew. Comp. Two Faced IPA (?) and Blond Ales (both terrible, unfortunately)
DFH World Wide Stout (awesome; also too awesome for Chris it turned out)
Otto's Jolly Roger Stout (good)
Hoppin' Frog B.O.R.I.S.
In Cincinnati I picked up a Jolly Pumpkin Bam Noire, Stone RIS, Buckeye IPA and St. Bernardus 12.
I'm going on a beer hiatus (until New Years, beginning tomorrow). However brewing will continue unabated.
Tonight I am having a 120 minute - Thanks to Chris and Katie!
6 comments:
A month long beer hiatus?
Yes. I figure why not?
Giving up vices is for pussies and Catholics...
hard to argue with Duane's eloquence
There's only one solution, the rest of us will have to drink twice as much to make up for Pete. (you might be saying, "wait, there's three of us, we should only need to drink 1/3 more each," to which I respond, "You don't make friends with fractions. fill your beer-hole with beer, math-y")
Nor, as I understand, do you make friends with salad.
Post a Comment