Fix your camera fool...
It's messed up...the camera works fine, but shuts off when plugged into the computer. Suggestions?
photo courtesy of milwaukeeclassic...thanks to barry for the brews. PS: This is an A for me. Best coffee beer and best low alcohol beer (5.1%)
Ahh, Surly. The only benefit to me living in the middle of nowhere next year.
Nice Teamwork.It sounds like a software problem. If you have mac, try a software update. I know the firmware/drivers for cameras were updated recently.
screw macs...seriously, I would much prefer to drink 4 of these at work every day instead of my 4 cups of coffee.
Thanks for the photo Duane! I do enjoy the beer, but I like my next post better.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Fix your camera fool...
It's messed up...the camera works fine, but shuts off when plugged into the computer. Suggestions?
photo courtesy of milwaukeeclassic...thanks to barry for the brews.
PS: This is an A for me. Best coffee beer and best low alcohol beer (5.1%)
Ahh, Surly. The only benefit to me living in the middle of nowhere next year.
Nice Teamwork.
It sounds like a software problem. If you have mac, try a software update. I know the firmware/drivers for cameras were updated recently.
screw macs...seriously, I would much prefer to drink 4 of these at work every day instead of my 4 cups of coffee.
Thanks for the photo Duane!
I do enjoy the beer, but I like my next post better.
Post a Comment