Hey...I need help. I recently found a dusty 4 pack of 2007 Pere Jacques hidden away in the back of a shelf at the store and was reminded how much I love it. Sadly, I'm drinking the last one right now. Anyone have any other similar (and readily available) Dubbel recommendations for me that might satisfy my thirst until the Goose puts out another batch of this?
Also, an entire weekend with no posting? Boo-urns HK Duffers
6 comments:
I like the Westmalle.
Chimay Red is very tasty
Trois Pitoles from Unibroue as well..I'm not sure if it's a Dubbel, but I think Belgian Dark is similar.
Also, St. Bernardus is yummy.
Trois Pistoles was my guess too...I also got a pack of those (I'm trying to get stuff in larger bulk than all the singles and bombers I usually get to cut down on $$$) It's good but is a little more raison-y and a little less sugar-y than the goose.
Ommegang Abbey is solid and reasonably cheap.
You should do a blind taste test of all the beers we suggested.
I am brewing today. Hoo-ah.
Post a Comment