Sunday, March 1, 2009

Slammin' Sammy

Had a new imp stout the other night from a somewhat unlikely source: Sam Adams. It was actually a little ballsier than I expected and pretty good. I doesn't measure up to the best of the best that we've had, but was right there with the Founder's and the Two Brothers that I've had lately, and I think actually was a little better than either. It's a little on the safe side, but has more flavor than you might think for a more mainstream (is it?) beer. I liked it. Not sure I'd go out of my way to buy it again, but would happily drink one if it fell in my lap. Solid B

ps... they also had a new Imperial White. Anyone had that? It doesn't really sound too appealing to me, but I may get one just to try at some point. I can probably pawn it off on Katie who likes whites.

1 comment:

피터 said...

Imp. White sounds racist.