
Back from Harrisburg after visits to ABC and Troegs, which are about two blocks apart. Takes about 1:25 to get to there. The ABC Brewpub is outstanding. Obviously I picked up several hard-to-finds.
Question: If I send beer, should I let it reach room temp first, or keep cool from the fridge? Does it matter?
8 comments:
I don't think it matters Pete...you are solid!
I have all the beer ready to send. Trying to fit the styrofoam to the box right now.
I'm going to send the Mouflon for you and Chris and a couple of things I got today on my way back.
FANTASTIC!
Where is my beer?...fucking Judas :)
I've got some beer for you as well.
How quickly we forget the >= 4 cases of beer last August....
Ha...I'm just giving you a hard time.
I'm going to mail tomorrow. Are there any last requests??
I trust you dude!
Post a Comment