One pic, many hours of brewing tonight. First I racked my wheat beer into the carboy. Milwaukeeclassic, your earlier post inspired me to dry hop the wheat. I hope it turns out as well as the imperial weizen you had. I'll save you a bottle.
Then I made State College PA. Four hours later... I just finished cleaning up. The yeast starter worked well; the fermenter is bubbling away. Barry, I hope your beer is bubbling too.
Drinking an Erie Brewing Company Mad Anthony APA. Tastes more of an English Pale to me. On the bitter side, with less aroma. Not my favorite.
2 comments:
Looks and sounds good. My yeast didn't expand in its bag and there is no bubbling. Sad days abound.
Hmmm. Call the Wine and Hop shop and explain the situation. They should have some advice. You might be able to pitch another yeast to fire it up.
Post a Comment