
My first post, as you knew it must be, is to bash an overpriced, highly anticipated IPA. Today, during our supposed snowstorm of the year, which til this point has been rather mild, I popped my cork topped bomber of Meantime IPA from England. At 10 bucks a bottle, I'd been saving this since Christmas. The results were disappointing. A huge frothy head and massive carbonation were my first hints at Boo-urns. Nice orange color, citrus hops on the nose, more bitter than hoppy on the tongue. Hardly memorable. Doesn't help that I had my Euchre pride seriously damaged as my ass was handed to me frequently while "enjoying" this ten dollar thief.
2 comments:
Do I sense some "Welsh Bitterness Units"?
Once I bought a really expensive beer ( It was a Brooklyn Local 1 ) and I dropped it unloading my groceries on the pavement.
Post a Comment