My small batch IPA is now in the primary fermenter. Full boil, all grain was a success. I hopped it to the extreme with whole leaf hops this time, which was kind of cool. In a few days I'll rack to the secondary and dry hop, add oak chips, and then dry hop again. The only catch is that I have no idea what the OG is. Oh well.
Smells good already. Obviously, I'm excited to taste this batch. We made 2 gallons.
My next batch will be an IMP stout and then I'm going to make a Pilsner. I just ordered the ingredients. This time I'll brew only a one gallon batch. I like having control over all the ingredients and I hope it will get me to brew more often.
2 comments:
Save me a bottle!?
Pilsner? Why not just bottle your piss and save the money?
Post a Comment