I really hope that is the basement fridge or something. If that is the fridge in the kitchen, y'all really need to hire a nutritionist.
Is that O'Douls in the bottom left hand corner???
Have to admit, I am impressed. What does that say about me?
That is in fact an O'Douls container, but it does not contain any O'Douls.
Of course this is a basement fridge!
While the O'Douls carton may not currently have O'Douls, presumably it once did. Until I have a better explanation, you are both suspect.
One of the liquor stores I go to has mix and match 6ers and they just recycle old 6er boxes. And one of my brother-in-laws drinks only near beer.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I really hope that is the basement fridge or something. If that is the fridge in the kitchen, y'all really need to hire a nutritionist.
Is that O'Douls in the bottom left hand corner???
Have to admit, I am impressed. What does that say about me?
That is in fact an O'Douls container, but it does not contain any O'Douls.
Of course this is a basement fridge!
While the O'Douls carton may not currently have O'Douls, presumably it once did. Until I have a better explanation, you are both suspect.
One of the liquor stores I go to has mix and match 6ers and they just recycle old 6er boxes. And one of my brother-in-laws drinks only near beer.
Post a Comment