Words of wisdom. Do not try to drink a whole 750mL bottle of 11% beer unless you are planning on being a little drunk.
Which Imperial Stout was this?
I came to a similar conclusion after 2 nine% beers and 2 regular beers the other day
This was the Rogue Imp Stout.
Looks good. If I lived in Madison, I'd be drinking one of the following beers: New Glarus Road Slush, or Capitol 1900. Or maybe a Lake Louie Milk Stout at Bariques.
Road Slush...simultaneously the best and worst beer name ever.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Words of wisdom. Do not try to drink a whole 750mL bottle of 11% beer unless you are planning on being a little drunk.
Which Imperial Stout was this?
I came to a similar conclusion after 2 nine% beers and 2 regular beers the other day
This was the Rogue Imp Stout.
Looks good. If I lived in Madison, I'd be drinking one of the following beers: New Glarus Road Slush, or Capitol 1900. Or maybe a Lake Louie Milk Stout at Bariques.
Road Slush...simultaneously the best and worst beer name ever.
Post a Comment