I like this idea. I think we should try to have 64 different beers in June and each fill out a bracket to determine our favorite. Everyone's job between now and then is to determine 16 entries each. What should the divisions be? Hops division, stout division, belgian division, other?
Agreed Duane, the lager category could be re-named the lameass category. I like Chris's suggestions for the 1st 3 divisions. Could we have a wild card division that could encompass any remaining quality brews?
8 comments:
I like this idea. I think we should try to have 64 different beers in June and each fill out a bracket to determine our favorite. Everyone's job between now and then is to determine 16 entries each. What should the divisions be? Hops division, stout division, belgian division, other?
We can do this in Bloomington. I was assuming we would have a huge taste test anyway. The fourth category should be Lager/Pilsner.
Intriguing
Lagers are gross
Which category would Milwaukee Classic be in?
bargain bin?
Agreed Duane, the lager category could be re-named the lameass category. I like Chris's suggestions for the 1st 3 divisions. Could we have a wild card division that could encompass any remaining quality brews?
Are you guys insane? Pilsner is great; certainly in summer.
Post a Comment