Friday, February 29, 2008

IPA is like a sweet sweet candy

I am now a believer in 90 minute Dogfish IPA. 4/5 stars. The only 5/5 (non Sposborth category) is Hopslam.

A question: How many beers will we try in Bloomington?

A second question: How many under par will my team be?

In other news, I applied to the Titleist research lab last week.

4 comments:

Barry said...

Wow, Pete. You really like 90 minute and only give it 4/5....tough grader. I can recommend 10 ipa's finer than the 90. Anywho, we will drink more than the nca tournament number of 65 beers. However, this may need some planning, ie, are we all bringing a category? Our top 15 favorite beers? I very much like the idea, but some foresight may be needed. As far as the golf, if you hadn't tweaked your neck, I don't think we'd have lost a hole to those other clowns. Zing!

Barry said...

Also, I enjoyed playing that Quarry course. It was quiet and felt secluded. I also wouldn't mind playing the U course again.

피터 said...

1 = Bad, 2 = Okay, 3 = Good, 4 = Great, 5 = Hopslam.

Barry said...

I purchased Hopslam and Hop Whore on Friday. Hopslam is a bonafide 5. I also love Hop Whore, and will rate it this evening. Went to the Dane last night....disappointing. No new beers, APA still the king there until they begin their Belgian production, as the owners took a recent sabbatical to Belgium to learn the techniques. Hope they do it justice. Duane will be the judge.