Friday, February 29, 2008

Naked ladies!!!!



Last night:
Drie Fonteinen Faro - This is a very strange kind of beer. It is a little sweet and almost non-carbonated


Drie Fonteinen Lambic - This was lemony and very good, but very different

Today:
La Chouffe on tap - This one is a solid every day beer and has the benefit of a happy gnome as a spokesman


Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus - See Pic. For a raspberry beer, this one surprisingly good. It was very tart and not sweet at all. Plus it has the only beer label I've see with a naked lady on it (a plus)


De Dolle Stille Nacht - an excellent 12% winter beer


St Feuillien Blonde on tap - another solid beer



Westmalle Dubbel - one of Trappist brews. It is warming and tasty right before I go to bed.


One more...

St Feuillien Bruin - not as good as the Westmalle, but better than the St Feuillien Blonde. Still pretty tasty as almost every beer is here.




6 comments:

Chris Ferguson said...

I'm surprised you can type coherently after that day.

피터 said...

Most excellent! I hope you get to try something called Westverletern (or something close to that). I read it is hard to find.

Barry said...

Drink more beer Duane

피터 said...

barry is on the money, drink like you're on bourbon st and its not your tab...

milwaukeeclassic said...

We're going to stop by the Westvleteren abbey on Monday :)

Barry said...

Don't just stop by the Abbey Duane, engage in a non discreet mission of drinking those Euro-monks out of business. Go, Duane, Go!