Another go for the Java Stout. Still good, but not tasting as good to me today. The coffee flavor is kind of overwhelming after the burnt toast flavor of the last one. I'm now, however, viewing this as a perfect beer to throw in the golf cart for those 8am tee times. It tastes like it needs a bacon biscuit to go with it.
Euchre verdict: Not a loner, but I'd call it up if the suit was right or my partner was dealing.
3 comments:
I may find myself confusing myself with such a ranking system. I am, however, intrigued. I have used a start system in my beer journal for years, so change, while maybe difficult, could be good.
I was envisioning this as something we'd get tired of in a few days, but something that in the meantime I could add to my pictures that would make you guys laugh. I'm intruiged by your start system and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Codsarnit........I meant star system. I rank em' 1-5 with a detailed rationale. I will continue to do so, as I have not the materials or know-how to do all this fancy photography!
Post a Comment