A great time was had by all at the Great Taste. Here were some of my list that I can remember:
Surly Darkness
Surly Two
Surly Bourbon One
Surly Smoke
Surly Hell
Surly Coffee Bender
Surly Tea Bagged Furious
Surly Oak aged Cynic
Kuhnhenn Tenacious Cassis
Kuhnhenn Fourth Dementia Old Ale
Kuhnhenn Creme Brulee Java Stout
Short's Cup-A-Joe Coffee Cream Stout
Short's Anniversary Ale 2008
Short's Nicie Spicie
Livery Third Anniversary
Dragonmead Ring of Fire
Three Floyds AlphaNaught
Flat Earth Cygnus X-1 Porter
South Shore Coffee Mint Stout
Jolly Pumpkin Weizen Bam
Jolly Pumpkin Calabaza Blanca
Jolly Pumpkin Dry-Hopped Bam
Central Waters Bourbon Barrel Stout
Founders Breakfast Stout
Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout
Founders Bourbon Barrel-Aged Porter
Founders Cherry Ale
Founders Backwoods Bastard
Founders Barrel-Aged Red's Rye
Grumpy Troll Amnesia Baltic Porter
Dark Horse Plead the 5th Imperial Stout
Barley John's Raspberry Rosies Old Ale
Barley John's Dark Knight Returns
Flossmoor Station De Zuidentrein Kriek
Flossmoor Station 10
Flossmoor Station Sarge
Flossmoor Station Killer Kowalski
Flossmoor Station Sheol Barleywine
2 comments:
Nice...however I notice a shocking and appalling lack of a hop presence.
I can't remember what I liked best. Taste of the Midwest is awesome.
Went to the State College Brew Expo yesterday. While it was fun, the beer selection was crappy. Go to try a few Troegs and assorted PA microbrews, nothing special.
Post a Comment