Saturday, May 3, 2008

Beer #666 showdown


If the devil went down to Belgium, he would not choose either of these beverages. The boy said "My name's Johnny, and it might be a sin...I'll take your bet and you're gonna regret...purchasing this beer" I knew I was falling for the marketing when I bought these, but who could pass up a name like this. Satan Gold and Satan Red. The gold was basically like the bud light of Tripels and the the Red was like a watery version of my least favorite Dubbels. Very bland and unmemorable, or to the extent they are remember, it is not in a positive light. This would have been a major disappointment except for the fact I wasn't expecting much from these. Finally back down to earth with a 2.4/5 and 2/5 respectively. Boo-urns Satan.

1 comment:

milwaukeeclassic said...

Gross...bad Belgians are worse than other bad beers.