Monday, May 26, 2008

Bell's Two Hearted


Smells good, tastes like perfume and flowers with a slightly bitter hop finish.

4/5

Chris, tee times yet? We are getting close and my liver is quivering with anticipation.

9 comments:

Chris Ferguson said...

What day exactly are people arriving? Thurs? Fri?
I will make tee times this week when I know when people will be here. I'm guessing golf on Fri and Sat or Sat and Sun?

Barry said...

Duane and I will be there Wednesday night, if that works. We'll have to leave Sunday

Chris Ferguson said...

Awesome. Golf Thursday and Friday might be best then, eh? No dealing with the crowd of saturday morning duffers

Barry said...

sounds perfect

Chris Ferguson said...

Pete...will you be here by then also?

milwaukeeclassic said...

I let Pete know about the earlier time the other day, so he should know and I think is coming on Wednesday or before.

피터 said...

I'm planning on hitting Bloomington Wednesday afternoon after a trip to Jungle Jim's.

Unless I messed it up, the countdown clock is supposed to imply the beginning to beer fest at 4 PM on Wednesday.

Giddyup.

Chris Ferguson said...

Solid. I'll call around for tee times tomorrow. Do we want to do one day at the university course and one day at the city course?

Barry said...

I liked the courses last time