Add your own beers to this list if you want and, secondly, if you've tried any of these beers please let me know - 'cause I'd like to only bring beers that are hard to find or worth trying. (E.g. if the Stone or Abita are easy to get where you live I'll find something else.)
Otto's DD IPA
Otto's Maibock Lager
Otto's Mt. Nittany Pale Ale
Stone IPA
Troegs Hopback Amber
Troegs Nugget Nectar (haven't found this one yet)
Victory Baltic Thunder
Victory Hopdevil
Victory Old Horizontal Barley Wine Ale
Victory Storm King
Sposborth Honey APA
Sly Fox Rte. 113 IPA
Miller Lite
Abita Jockamo IPA
Thomas Hardy's Old Ale
I'm going to pick up all the Hoppin' Frogs I can get at the brewery and still plan on hitting Jungle Jim's before I go.
7 comments:
These sound good. The stone is readily available here though, as is the miller lite (which I think you included to see if we were paying attention-as you can see, I was)
Stone is unavailable here
Abita is readily available
abita is gross also.
I've never had the Abita IPA (all they have here are turbodog and purple haze)
You're not missing much...rather meh
I'll be in a Binny's this weekend. Any requests?
Post a Comment