Pete...I just poured a hopslam into a glass, and as I was doing it I was holding it over a carton of fresh strawberries that Katie had on the counter. Now, I'm not usually the biggest fruit beer fan, but I couldn't help but notice that the smell of the strawberries matched the smell and taste of the Hopslam very nicely (possibly "perfectly"). Curious if you think a strawberry honey Sposborth APA would taste good. Also, I don't think I've ever seen a stawberry beer (rasberry, blueberry, cherry- yes, but no staw)...could be a million dollar idea. Or, more likely, could be undrinkably gross.
3 comments:
I believe Abita has one
I would like to make a Hopslam 'clone'.
By the way, if we wanted to make a small batch of beer during beerfest, it would be easily done.
Let me know and I'll bring the ingredients.
We should consider brewing over the beerfest
Post a Comment