I also plan to use that Stone logo for my future band logo (for a band named Pazuzu)...Pete, if we have a band someday, you're going to have a hard time talking me out of this
I got a Stone IPA today. Couldn't find a Ruination single.
I had a 6 pack of Ruinations this weekend. I'll get more for June. They are excellent. Also had an Oak Bastard. Also excellent.
Please have ruination!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I also plan to use that Stone logo for my future band logo (for a band named Pazuzu)...Pete, if we have a band someday, you're going to have a hard time talking me out of this
I got a Stone IPA today. Couldn't find a Ruination single.
I had a 6 pack of Ruinations this weekend. I'll get more for June. They are excellent. Also had an Oak Bastard. Also excellent.
Please have ruination!
Post a Comment