I am drinking Green Flash Brewing Co's West Coast IPA, the beer that won the great IPA tournament recently. It's creamy, really hoppy and really bitter. It's rather unrelenting, with a constant pummeling of resin and hops and a hint of bitter pineapple; finishes very dry. I want to really love this beer and it's good, but I've had better.
4/5
9 comments:
Bring one to beer fest. I think Sly Fox Rt. 113 will win the contest.
I have 5 different IPAs to bring. So far.
Even I'm bringing 3 IPAs...sad...Although only one of them is a straight-up IPA style (Hop Whore). The others are hybrids.
I'll bring it
Barry, have you had that Blue Dot IPA yet. I want to try that one.
Negative
I think I saw a different Green Flash IPA today. Am I crazy? (Or just ignorant?)
I might pick it up for the fest.
Pete, you're both.....but you should pick it up.
What's up with golf? Are Pete and I kickin' ass or is this too frightening a possibility?
Is this beer different from the Imperial IPA from Green Flash?
the west coast IPA is different from the Imp IPA
Post a Comment