Saturday, May 10, 2008

More Beer Fest lists

The italicized entries are the updated beers.

Duane wants:
Stone Russian Imperial Stout
Stone Arrogant Bastard

Duane will bring:
Bell's Expedition Stout (4x)
Bell's Hopslam (2x)
Victory Storm King (I'll probably let Pete bring this one)
Westvleteren 12 (2x)
Westvleteren Blonde (2x)
Tyranena Hop Whore (4x)
Tyranena Dirty Old Man (4x)
Gouden Carolus Cuvee van de Keyser (bomber)
Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout (bomber)
Spezial Rauchbier (1x)
De Dolle Oerbier (2x)
Struise Pannepøt (1x)
Struise Mikkeller (1x)
Founder's Kentucky Breakfast Bourbon Aged Stout (2x) (This was incredibly hard to find, so you better appreciate this one Chris)
Three Floyds Alpha Klaus (bomber)
Cantillon Classic Gueuze (750 ml)

Chris wants:
Tyranena, Lake Louie, other cool Wisconsin beers
Homebrews
Anything you've rated over 4.5 and I haven't posted about
Anything quad or imperial

Chris has stashed away: (this list is fluid-ha!)
extra Hopslam (I have 11 left at the moment and am trying to keep at least 8)
Oak Arrogant bastard (6 pack)
Left Hand Chainsaw
Breckenridge 471
Dark Horse Double IPA
Chris plans to have:
Ruination
Two Brothers mead and hopjuice
Red Tail Hawk ale
Great Divide Hercules
Bloomington growler or two
Hoppin Frogs for Duane
Whatever I ordered from Duane and have since forgotten
Other various surprises and cool things that appear in the next month

Pete wants:
Hopslam on tap (pleeaaasee)
Olde Glory APA (yes.)
Spotted Cow (moooooooo)
Lake Louie Arena
New Glarus Naked (itsa niice)

Pete will bring:
Sposborth Imperial Honey IPA (hopslam killa?)
Otto's DD Imperial IPA
Otto's Imperial Stout
Any Victory suggestions?
Any Troegs suggestions?
Some random Cincinnati / Jungle Jim's beers

2 comments:

피터 said...

I need a Hopslam. I bet is ages really well.

I'm going to age a homebrew at my parents' house for Beerfest 2009.

Barry said...

I have some ideas, but will not commit to a list, as I will drink whatever I have here.

Is there any talk about how we are doing the beer thing? Brackets? Rating comparables?