Much like Will. E. Coyote, I found myself purchasing an Acme product the other day. Also like the aforementioned coyote, I regretted the decision. No roadrunner was captured via the drinking of this beer.
Acme California IPA is a very bitter IPA...all hops, no malt or spice makes Chris... something, something. Bash the beer on a blog? Don't mind if I do. 2/5
6 comments:
There's something that pisses me off about the Acme label. Very lame.
Funny post. Huzzah!
Surprisingly, the label is actually an improvement over the one at ratebeer.com
Hey Nati Heads...do you know where Strongeville, Ohio is? It is supposedly located near the Rte. 41 exit of I-71. Anywho, the Brew Kettle is located there and it was named best brewpub by ratebeer.com. We should go sometime.
Looks pretty good except for this lame quote: "The State of Ohio limits the alcohol production by breweries to approximately 7.5% ABV." Way to suck Ohio.
It's up near Cleveland. Boo-urns.
Post a Comment