Friday, May 16, 2008

Sly Fox Rt. 113 IPA

Sly Fox is a Philadelphia brewery and the Rt 113 IPA is brewed at a smaller facility in Royersford (which I've never heard of). I stumbled across it at a bottle shop I don't usually go to, but might start, since this is a rare beer to find in town. I also wanted to find something you fellows can't get..

To sum up: Hoppy. It is very hoppy. Hopheads should seek out this beer.

4.5/5

Hoppy.

Update: This hop-o-tastic offering is brewed on the Schuylkill River. Bonus points if you can pronounce that. According to the bottle, Rt 113 has 113 IBU's. (Hopslam has 106.)

5 comments:

Barry said...

Can you bring some to beer fest?

피터 said...

Surely

Barry said...

Nice

Chris Ferguson said...

I second that emotion

Barry said...

I really do love beer. These pics you all post look so damn good. Here's to you, fellow bloggers.