Since the beer shipment arrived, my list has changed a bit.
The italicized entries are the updated beers.
Duane wants:
Hoppin' Frog varieties
Victory Storm King (Pete)
Duane will bring:
Bell's Expedition Stout (2x)
Westvleteren 12 (2x)
Westvleteren Blonde (2x)
Tyranena Hop Whore (4x)
Tyranena Dirty Old Man (4x)
Tyranena Devil Over a Barrel (4x)
Gouden Carolus Cuvee van de Keyser (bomber)
Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout (bomber)
Spezial Rauchbier (1x)
De Dolle Oerbier (2x)
Struise Pannepøt (1x)
Struise Mikkeller (2x)
Founder's Kentucky Breakfast Bourbon Aged Stout (2x)
Three Floyds Alpha Klaus (bomber)
Cantillon Classic Gueuze (750 ml)
Mikkeller Santa's Little Helper (750 ml)
St Bernardus Christmas Ale (750 ml)
Hair of the Dog Adam (2x)
Struise Pannepot (2x)
Alaskan Smoked Porter (bomber)
Green Flash Imperial IPA (for Chris)
Ninkasi Tricerahops Double IPA (for Chris)
Alesmith Yulesmith Holiday Ale (bomber)
Stone Imperial Russian Stout (bomber)
Beer Valley Leafer Madness Imperial Pale Ale (for Chris)
Chris wants:
Tyranena, Lake Louie, other cool Wisconsin beers
Homebrews
Anything you've rated over 4.5 and I haven't posted about
Anything quad or imperial
Chris has stashed away: (this list is fluid-ha!)
extra Hopslam (I have 11 left at the moment and am trying to keep at least 8)
Oak Arrogant bastard (6 pack)
Left Hand Chainsaw
Breckenridge 471
Dark Horse Double IPA
Chris plans to have:
Ruination
Two Brothers mead and hopjuice
Red Tail Hawk ale
Great Divide Hercules
Bloomington growler or two
Hoppin Frogs for Duane
Whatever I ordered from Duane and have since forgotten
Other various surprises and cool things that appear in the next month
Pete wants:
Hopslam on tap (pleeaaasee)
Olde Glory APA (yes.)
Spotted Cow (moooooooo)
Lake Louie Arena
New Glarus Naked (itsa niice)
Pete will bring:
Sposborth Imperial Honey IPA (hopslam killa?)
Otto's DD Imperial IPA
Otto's Imperial Stout
Any Victory suggestions?
Any Troegs suggestions?
Some random Cincinnati / Jungle Jim's beers
3 comments:
I'm boldly predicting that tricerahops will be the best beer ever, based solely on the name.
In a related topic, has anyone else seen "flight of the conchords?" (If not, we'll watch it in June). The relevance is that they refer to themselves at one point as the "rhyme-nocerous" and "hip-hop-ipotomus" and I can't think of this beer without thinking of that scene.
I love the show...i have the first season on dvd if we need it
I too have strong hopes for tricerahops...i gotta bottle too
Post a Comment