Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Updated Beer Fest List

Latest entries

The italicized entries are the updated beers.

Duane wants:
Hoppin' Frog varieties
Victory Storm King (Pete)

Duane will bring:
Bell's Expedition Stout (2x)
Westvleteren 12 (2x)
Westvleteren Blonde (2x)
Tyranena Hop Whore (4x)
Tyranena Dirty Old Man (4x)
Tyranena Devil Over a Barrel (4x)
New Glarus Unplugged Imperial Weizen (4x)
Gouden Carolus Cuvee van de Keyser (bomber)
Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout (bomber)
Spezial Rauchbier (1x)
De Dolle Oerbier (2x)
Struise Pannepøt (1x)
Struise Mikkeller (2x)
Founder's Kentucky Breakfast Bourbon Aged Stout (2x)
Three Floyds Alpha Klaus (bomber)
Cantillon Classic Gueuze (750 ml)
Mikkeller Santa's Little Helper (750 ml)
St Bernardus Christmas Ale (750 ml)
Hair of the Dog Adam (2x)
Struise Pannepot (2x)
Alaskan Smoked Porter (bomber)
Alesmith Yulesmith Winter Holiday Ale (bomber)
Stone Imperial Russian Stout (bomber)
Nøgne Ø Imperial Stout (500 ml)
Nøgne Ø #100 DIPA (500 ml)

Chris wants:
Tyranena, Lake Louie, other cool Wisconsin beers
Homebrews
Anything you've rated over 4.5 and I haven't posted about
Anything quad or imperial

Chris has stashed away: (this list is fluid-ha!)
extra Hopslam (I have 11 left at the moment and am trying to keep at least 8)
Oak Arrogant bastard (6 pack)
Left Hand Chainsaw
Breckenridge 471
Dark Horse Double IPA

Chris plans to have:
Ruination
Two Brothers mead and hopjuice
Red Tail Hawk ale
Great Divide Hercules
Bloomington growler or two
Hoppin Frogs for Duane
Beer Valley Leafer Madness Imperial Pale Ale
Green Flash Imperial IPA
Ninkasi Tricerahops Double IPA

Other various surprises and cool things that appear in the next month

Pete wants:
Hopslam on tap (pleeaaasee)
Olde Glory APA (yes.)
Spotted Cow (moooooooo)
Lake Louie Arena
New Glarus Naked (itsa niice)

Pete will bring:

Otto's DD IPA
Otto's Maibock Lager
Otto's Mt. Nittany Pale Ale
Stone IPA
Troegs Hopback Amber
Troegs Nugget Nectar (haven't found this one yet)
Victory Baltic Thunder
Victory Hopdevil
Victory Old Horizontal Barley Wine Ale
Victory Storm King
Sposborth Honey APA
Sly Fox Rte. 113 IPA
Abita Jockamo IPA
Thomas Hardy's Old Ale
Some random Cincinnati / Jungle Jim's beers

9 comments:

Barry said...

Any suggestions for me?

milwaukeeclassic said...

If you want to get some of the Wisconsin beers, I can keep what I have for myself.

Barry said...

Such as?......Arena, Naked and the like? Dane APA?

Barry said...

I can do this. I also have some ideas......

milwaukeeclassic said...

I think a mix and match of Lake Louie Arena, Totally Naked and Spotted cow should appease Pete.

Chris Ferguson said...

Any assortment of wisconsin beers will make me happy as well.

Chris Ferguson said...

I'm also going to get some lighter growlers or something for later evening drinking. Last weekend while katie was gone I had 3 or 4 imperials in a row and by the end I was really struggling. My last one was a Yeti and it was a 3 hour Raspy session all over again.

We have a lot of heavy stuff to get through.

Chris Ferguson said...

I can't help but notice that Duane is in a "Christmas in June" sort of mood. Very festive.

Barry said...

No shit. I'm with you Chris.