This is being entirely posted from my phone, so bear with me.
Barley John's Dark Knight Returns. Holy shit. This might be my favorite beer ever. I might have reviewed this before. I don't care. This is the single best porter on the planet. It is aged in bourbon barrels...twice. It is 13.5 percent abv and has very little alcohol taste. It is like you took the best tastes of bourbon and imparted them to a beer. This IS my favorite beer ever. Perfect.
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
10 comments:
I hope you brought enough for the rest of the class
Is this available?
It is not bottled. However, I did buy a (ridiculously) expensive growler of it that intend to hand bottle.
For something this good you should sanitize the bottles and caps first.
I have been bottling two bombers from each batch I make for the next beer fest. 10 and counting... only Sposborth this year.
Back to work, gas break honk, honk honk punch, gas gas gas.
I figured that Mr. Walsh could help me in this endeavor. Barry, can you secure 5 12 bottles and caps for the purposes of handbottling this for Draftstravaganza?
Pete, did you try this at the Great Taste or not?
I think so. So many beers makes it hard to remember.
You could even add more yeast and triple ferment it!
This post is living proof that one should not post drunk.
I'm sure I could lend a hand
Post a Comment