Haven't posted in awhile due to the fact I was deathly ill for about the last 10 days. I haven't left the house except to stumble in to teach every other day, and if my scale is to be believed I think I lost something in the neighborhood of 15-20 lbs in 10 days. To put the experience into pleasant euphemisms, my gastrointestinal system was waging some kind of unholy civil war with violent offensives both to the north and to the south, if you catch my drift. But, I'm feeling much better the last day or two, and may even venture to open up a beer tonight. I'm also posting some old drafts that were waiting for me to add pictures.
In other news, I finally got around to picking up Duane's massive Lambic bonanza today, so if you're nice to him he might share. Included is roughly 4.5% of the world kiwi-lambic supply.
1 comment:
Well said
Post a Comment