Thursday, October 30, 2008

Whiskey II: Son of Whiskey

Oak chips soaked in whiskey are potent. And so is the latest homebrew. At this time, the oak/wood flavor is too prominent. But the beer is huge, with the flavors of vanilla, oak and chocolate and is very sweet and will improve. In conclusion, this beer is promising, but not yet as great as the java. Time will tell. I have bombers waiting for deployment.

I am thinking that whiskey alone would have been better, or that whiskey belongs in a beer that is over 10% ABV, a level which I doubt Whiskey II: Son of Whiskey achieved.

Grade: AB.

4 comments:

Chris Ferguson said...

I like trying to figure out what used to be in your bottles...I'm thinking 90 minute?

Also, your beer looks good

피터 said...

That is CORRECT.

milwaukeeclassic said...

All beers look better in the Tyranena pint glass.

Chris Ferguson said...

Agreed. I broke mine though :(