I need a score...I'm guessing from that description it isn't an A, but who knows with your taste ;)
Wow, I think all 3 of us posted at the exact same time.
That was definitely a slam.
This was the worst beer I've had in a long time.Caveat: I was really excited for it, and I only had it in the fridge for an hour and a half prior to opening, so maybe that was a problem. As was, it was nearly undrinkable.
I've been shocked how few scathing "swill" reviews there have been lately...maybe we're getting better at guessing what we'll like.That being said, stay tuned for my entry today.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I need a score...I'm guessing from that description it isn't an A, but who knows with your taste ;)
Wow, I think all 3 of us posted at the exact same time.
That was definitely a slam.
This was the worst beer I've had in a long time.
Caveat: I was really excited for it, and I only had it in the fridge for an hour and a half prior to opening, so maybe that was a problem. As was, it was nearly undrinkable.
I've been shocked how few scathing "swill" reviews there have been lately...maybe we're getting better at guessing what we'll like.
That being said, stay tuned for my entry today.
Post a Comment