Saturday, September 20, 2008

I love DirectTV

Farm Aid...Live!


Neil is killing it right now


Also, go Deacs in the ugliest college football game ever. 9-3 up over FSU with 3min left

Edit: Neil just broke 4/6 strings playing a Beatles cover...then walked over and took over Xylophone duties. That's rockin'!

Edit 2: FSU has very stupid old school double goalposts. Boooo-urns. It's like a middle school soccer/football field

Edit 3: Farm aid recap going on...how is the band moe popular? Horrible.

Edit 4: Barry, as commish can I take the WFU defense in our fantasy league? 7 turnovers tonight!

Edit 5: Willie Nelson's band sounds like the sloppiest horrible mess I've ever heard. This is uncomfortably bad, like you just feel bad for them. Yikes. They're covering Toby Keith songs now. He's Willie F*&king Nelson! How the mighty have fallen.

8 comments:

Barry said...

Edit 6: Neil Young BLOWS fat balls

Chris Ferguson said...

Edit 7: False. Go back to your Rush concerts Mr. Walsh and leave the real rocking to the real Canadians

Barry said...

He's nearly intolerable

Chris Ferguson said...

Get a copy of Weld and get back to me

Chris Ferguson said...

Counterexample songs:

Cinnamon Girl
Down by the River
Cowgirl in the sand
Southern Man
Ohio
Old Man
Needle & the Damage Done
Tonight's the Night
Cortez
Alabama
Comes a Time
Hey Hey
The Loner
Powderfinger
Sedan Delivery
L.A.
Mansion on the Hill
Vampire Blues
Welfare Mothers
Love to Burn....

I'm tired of listing things, but not done. Feel free to consult with me if you want more

피터 said...

neil young always brings the ruckus!

Buck said...

I'm gonna have to agree with Barry. Neil Young sucks big floppy donky dick.

피터 said...

Now Playing: Tonight's the Night