Can't remember how the Green Flash Stout tasted, which I picked up at Hyde Park Liquors back in the time before the Great Taste of the Midwest. But I'll give a solid.. AB?
The Stone RIS is good. Really really good. There is a slight alcohol burn. I might buy another one and age it. I have an AleSmith Speedway Stout and a Weyerbacher 13 waiting and aging. And impruving.Stone RIS: A.
2 comments:
I wholeheartedly agree on the Stone Russian. Have you had the bitter chocolate oatmeal yet?
Solid stout outing for the both of us today. Well done.
I had a bottle but I gave it to my friend Jernej up in Madison. The guy at the beer store said it was his second favorite after the Speedway Stout.
We should have a video conference (skype?) beer tasting.
I have a Stone Vertical Epic in my 'fridge.
Post a Comment